It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Happy holidays, friends!
Even if it isn’t your favourite season of festivity, Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) is a wonderful time to remember the joys of family and friends, to savour delicious and healthy food, to feel gratitude for life’s blessings and gifts, and to celebrate the contentment of another year drawing to close, hopefully spent with love, laughter, and joy.
So let me share my 10 favourite festive-themed posts from yesteryear. This list covers clean baking, delicious treats, self-care (very important this year of year – give the gift of love to yourself as well!), and the art (and pleasure!) of giving meaningful gifts:
- Self-Care During the Holidays
- 23 Delicious & Indulgent Clean Baking Recipes
- Top 10 Favourite E-Books on Happiness
- Festive Apple Cider Scones
- Homemade Winter Body Scrub with Brown Sugar and Oatmeal
- Meaningful Gift Giving – Part 1
- Meaningful Gift Giving – Part 2
- Vegan Dark Chocolate and Cranberry Bark with Pumpkin Seeds
- Ideas for Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
And BONUS, for when you feel the need to refresh and revive:
Happy Holidays! Enjoy this time with your friends and family.